E-Learning Software and Solutions
The Linkonlearning online learning platform includes all the tools schools need for E-Learning.
AZTEC Share Program
LMS for Elementary, High School, College, University, and Government
Creating online courses and is easy with Linkonlearning. AZTEC Share allows your institution to deliver your own courseware using our shared learning management system. Your students and teachers:
• Access courses and lessons relevant only to your institution.
• Your own URL (Linkonlearning web address)
• Login Access for Teacher(s).
• Student Management Area.
• Online Real-Time Student Diagnostics.
• Login Access to Online Classroom for Students.
• School Profile Page, Including 5-page Website.
• Easily Upgrade and Expand Existing Solutions.
Get your own Interactive Virtual E-School >
(Example will pop-up in a new window)
How it works
Students can access e-learning both on a PC or Mac through a secure Login. This can be done anywhere the student has Internet access. It can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Fully Customizable—Courseware can be fully modified suit the needs of your institution.
Students watch videos, read material, participate in scenario training and answer questions based on the material they are completing. Completed lessons are submitted for marking, and the Linkonlearning system automatically generates a score for each lesson.
Linkonlearning also has assignment management modules in case a lesson requires an open-ended assignment that must be uploaded to the system and then scored by an instructor.